Military Families

NACCRRA for Marines

Although I am only 8 weeks along we are starting to think ahead at child care and getting prices since waiting lists can be up to a year for infants.  Has any Marine Corps families applied/recieved NACCRRA?  

I work at a childcare center close to an Army base where my husband is stationed(even though he is a Marine) and I know we accept it for our Army families and it subsidzes a lot of the tution so you pay comparable prices to what you'd pay at an on base center.  But doing some independent research I have come across information that says Marines don't receive the same amount and it is considerably less.  So has anyone used this program that can provide some insight or any helpful information about applying for it. 

Re: NACCRRA for Marines

• imagemrsmarbles:

Although I am only 8 weeks along we are starting to think ahead at child care and getting prices since waiting lists can be up to a year for infants.  Has any Marine Corps families applied/recieved NACCRRA?  

I work at a childcare center close to an Army base where my husband is stationed(even though he is a Marine) and I know we accept it for our Army families and it subsidzes a lot of the tution so you pay comparable prices to what you'd pay at an on base center.  But doing some independent research I have come across information that says Marines don't receive the same amount and it is considerably less.  So has anyone used this program that can provide some insight or any helpful information about applying for it. 

Where are you located and is it the same location you would be seeking child care? Assitance is based on location. See the below link for information on assitance for Marines.

https://www.naccrra.org/military-families/marine-corps

I hope this helped!

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Are you looking at using on or off base child care?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"