Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

When?

When is it okay to start using scented baby bath products/lotions?  I have been using the Aveeno fragrance-free body wash and lotion on my boys, but I have a ton of Johnsons and other bath products from my shower and I'm wondering when I can start using them.

Re: When?

• Options
    I have used baby pHisoderm since we were in the hospital and we have always used J&J lotion.  I do use Free and Clear laundry detergent but we have never had a problem with sensitive skin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i've used J&J nightime (lavender) bubble bath since the begining
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have also used J&J since the beginning and normal Tide and OxyClean for laundry. But we have no sensitive skin issues in our family. I would say go ahead and use it but just keep a close eye on the LO's after you use it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have always used J&J from day one.  In fact it is what was used in the hospital as well.  I have not sensitive skin issues with LO.  However we do use free and clear laundry detergents and softeners.  Just keep an eye out for LO's skin after use.  Discontinue use if you notice any rashes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    we stopped our nighttime feedings when our DD stopped getting up at night for them. It was about 3 months to 3 1/2 months of age.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"