November 2012 Moms

Snow Bumpies Post-Nemo

How much snow did you end up getting?  Right now we're at 24" and it's still expected to fall for several more hours!  The roads are a mess and I'm officially going to drink a hot chocolate and cuddle my little man. 

Here's two pics from outside our apartment entrance this morning.  Some of those cars are completely buried!

UConnHuskie & other Bostonians, I heard you got a 74 mph wind gust last night!  Hope you and your family are all doing okay.

Hope you are all safe and sound! Keep warm!

Found this on Tumblr:

Photobucket
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
-1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Snow Bumpies Post-Nemo

• I'm in Phila and we only got about 2in. At first I was hoping we would get a nice amount so my 6yo could play in it but he woke up sick so he's not going out anyway!
    The pics look great! I love the nemo one. Be careful if you go out at all.
  • We've got a foot, maybe a little more. Just 45 mins south of us they've got 33 inches and counting! Our road hasn't even been plowed yet. I'm just thankful we have power!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have 26 inches so far and it's still falling. It's just about to the top of the railing on the deck. The driving ban is still in place and they suspended train service all day. We still have power so hopefully it will stay that way. We are going to wait on shoveling now but I have no desire to help DH!
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes! Be safe and stay warm ladies!
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • We got about 18 inches. Just east of us got pounded. My brother has over 30 inches. The patio furniture is covered. Cars stranded on the Expressway, parkways, and local roads. Major roadways are closed. Crazy.

DH is outside shoveling etc now. Thank God for the snow blower we just decided to buy. He just finished our house and will go across the street to do our neighbor's house since he has a bad heart and shouldn't be out there.

My plan is to cuddle with V for the rest of the morning. After his afternoon bottle he usually takes a longer nap and then I will try to get some school work done so I am not in panic mode come Sunday night.

For those further north---keeping my fingers crossed that it slows and that you all stay safe and warm!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"