November 2012 Moms
Options

let's talk friday nights

Was invited for a paid napa weekend with auntie... declined (because I have a thing about people paying for me if I can't afford it myself and ALSO i think lil miss mighta had a conniption fit in the middle of a winery)

INSTEAD

Won 950 on facebook slots

Celebrated my neighbors 91st bday

used pinterest free codes for redbox for a movie (DVDONME, MOVIENIGHT, BREAKROOM) just a few to try

got homecooked enchilada (favorite) dinner and wine

comfy pants

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: let's talk friday nights

• Options
    I'm watching Say Yes To the dress and baking lactation cookies...and of course loving on my baby girl :)
  • Options
    Had no other plans. I ordered pizza in. Got K down by 9. Now I'm doing laundry and drinking wine. Really don't mind the drastic change of my pre baby weekend compared to now. Just wishing DH was here to chill with me!

I've never had anyone offer to pay for something like that for me, but I probably would feel the same way.
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenner37:
    I'm watching Say Yes To the dress and baking lactation cookies...and of course loving on my baby girl :

Umm did you see the one with the girl that had cervical cancer? I won't say anymore just in case you haven't.
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • Options
    After magically managing to fit a couch in the back of my car, I donated it to Goodwill, took DS to the park then came back home to completely reorganize the living room. I'm now watching the movie Valentine's Day on tbs while DS naps... After we pick up FI from work, it'll be beer and King Of The Hill :D
  • Options
    Had a friend come over to moms, helped mom make dinner, then she gave A a bath now I'm trying to get A to sleep so my dad can hang out with her while mom and I go for a hot tub.

Friday nights home used to mean going out and getting hammered.. Not gonna lie, don't miss those days.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're at SIL's until Sunday and just got back from dinner with FIL. His 70th bday is next week and 2 of his siblings and his girlfriend flew in from across the country to celebrate it at a big party tomorrow. I'm nursing the baby down while DH does the bedtime thing with big sis, and then I'm going to have myself a nice drinkie, make some overnight cinnamon rolls and prep some pumpkin bread pudding for brunch tomorrow. If it's not too late after that we might all play Settlers of Catan. Exciting Friday night over here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStephRN23:
    imageJenner37:
    I'm watching Say Yes To the dress and baking lactation cookies...and of course loving on my baby girl :
    Umm did you see the one with the girl that had cervical cancer? I won't say anymore just in case you haven't.

yes...thanks to my hormones it broke my heart, I'm actually surprised they ran the episode! 

• Options
    imageZoeMay06:
    We're at SIL's until Sunday and just got back from dinner with FIL. His 70th bday is next week and 2 of his siblings and his girlfriend flew in from across the country to celebrate it at a big party tomorrow. I'm nursing the baby down while DH does the bedtime thing with big sis, and then I'm going to have myself a nice drinkie, make some overnight cinnamon rolls and prep some pumpkin bread pudding for brunch tomorrow. If it's not too late after that we might all play Settlers of Catan. Exciting Friday night over here!

Mmm...cinnamon rolls and pumpkin bread pudding. Zoe, you are my hero!

Our night was exciting...DH cleared the snow and I put the baby to bed. Then I drank a beer and put myself to bed. I have an outing tomorrow for my Polar Plunge team. I got to get my costume making on!

image   My chart 

• Options
    Leftover spaghetti and a date with DH on the couch to watch Shark Tank. It was a little chilly, so he started a fire. LO ate and then was super-talkative in our laps until we started his bedtime routine at 9pm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"