Parenting after 35

Snow

I hope that Little Man gets to play in it this time!

Last year's snow pants were never used.  This year we've had snow, but for whatever reason, we haven't played outside in it.  So, tomorrow, we will--assuming Northern NJ gets the 6-10 inches predicted and that I stay home from work.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Snow

• I'm up in Rockland County and they keep upping the total snow prediction. Now they are saying up to 18 inches for us. I could live with a few less than that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good luck, ladies!  There's nothing better than a big snowstorm when you don't have to be anywhere!  Oh, and a neighbor with a snowblower!  :)

FYI... if you do get a big, heavy wet snow, make sure you go out and shake your trees so they don't break.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We're only supposed to get 4-7 here, but I am looking forward to using the snow pants finally, as everyone is semi-healthy.  Santa brought snow markers, which I discovered could easily be made with water and kool aid if you have it.  If we use them, I'll post pictures. 

How about we all post a pic of LOs in the snow if we get what they predicting?  

• Haahaa!!
  • imageBrideBuddies:
    Haahaa!!

Love this.  True New England.

We are expecting anywhere from 15-30".  They are saying around 20" with potential for 30" in some areas near me.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Bring it on!  I'm going to work from home tomorrow.  Maybe bake some cookies.  DS doesn't have any snow gear because I was too cheap to buy something he'd only wear once or twice. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Stay safe, stay warm, and have fun! Oh and take pics too.
  • Today it was just too windy and the snow was coming down sideways to go outside. Not that we're getting quite as much snow as the ladies in New England. Where I am in Northern NJ is estimated around 8 inches. Still a fair amount. So we'll take Aaron out in it tomorrow. Hopefully he'll enjoy it. Last year he was on the fence.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"