Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How often

How often does your LO nap during the day? I feel like my LO is always napping. She is going through a growth spurt and teething, but she will eat her bottle and stay up for about 30-45 minutes and then need a nap right away. Just curious to see what your LO naps during the day.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: How often

• my guy does 2 normal naps, one morning at 930 for about 60-90 min, and one in the afternoon around 1230 for about the same, and if it has been a busy day at daycare he may do one more at 6 after eating for a couple hours, then we do bed when he wakes up. He is normally in the bath by 730, and bed by 8.

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• my LO is at 3 normals naps. One in the morning and one in the afternoon and one in the evening and he is usually in bed by 9pm and up in the morning between 8-9am. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • typically 2 naps a day around 10 am and then again around 1pm both around 1.5-2hr. Sometimes we get in a  10-15 min cat nap too if we go somewhere or she sleeps while nursing.
    6 & 2 year old, 2 losses
  • Our 4mo takes 3-4 naps, but only 15 to 20 minutes each.  It doesn't allow me to get much done, but she sttn (10pm to around 8am) so I won't complain!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He takes about 4 naps a day at 30-45min each. Normally he'll go down about 2 hours after he wakes from the previous nap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • about 4-5 times a day for about 40mins. DD also STTN

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"