Baby Names
Options

Baby Name Stress

I know we have a little more time but I am STRESSING over baby names for our twin boys who will be here in May (or April)!  We still haven't found anything that we just love and it's sort of heartbreaking to think of it that way since we love our first son's name as soon as we came up with it.  Hunting for two names that not only go well with each other, but pair well with Kainen (our first) that are unique but not totally unfamiliar sounding... you know, so you don't tell people the name and they say  "huh??? what was that?"

So I'm hunting for suggestions - fire away! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby Name Stress

• Options

We have family names picked out for any more kids that we have and I'm not good at "unique" names but I'll throw out a few names I'd like for a set:

Donovan

Dante

Dean

Bertram

Remy

Fisher

Guy

Merick

Tovan

Maurice 

Leander

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Options

Blaize

Dash

Jed

Carmichael

Odin

Oscar

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cainan is Biblical, and while you may or may not be of that faith, the Bible has some pretty interesting names.
    Gideon
    Solomon
    Ephraim
    Ezra
    Jethro
    Thaddeus
    Malachi

Nms, but interesting.
    TTC since 11/10 BFP 12/2/10-MC 12/30/10 BFP 6/12/12-MC 6/29/12 BFP 12/10/12-MC 12/26/12 BFN 1/20/13-Taking a Breather!
  • Options
    Blake
    Colton
    Cooper
    Grayson
    Brice
    Landon
    Landry
    Hudson
    Asher
    Gunnar
    Preston
    Gavin
    Gage
    Hunter
    Brody
    Hayden
    Isaac
    Luke
    Caleb
    Carson
  • Options
    Easton and Elias or Maxton and Micah or Alexander and Alexavier or even something like Ezra and Elias or Zander and Xavier or Isaac and Jonah or kale and kellan but to me that is too matchy but still
  • Options
    Dominic and Donovan, Keiran and Calvin, Julian and Adrian, Corbin and Graham, Clayton and Quentin? Not sure if they are too matchy or your taste but those are the first combos that came to mind!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options

Here's a list that could go with your DS and could be paired in different combos for twins:

Bowen

Holden

Tanner

Asher

Everett or Everest

Cohen

Macklan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"