Georgia Babies

Prayers please...

I'm 34 weeks right now and they started growth scans 2 weeks ago due to my low weight gain. LO was in the 15th percentile when I got measured at 32 weeks and this week he only measured in the 5th percentile. They are referring me to a maternal-fetal high risk place to get an anatomy scan with measurements and such. She said it could just be that he is small because I'm small, but they have to check the placenta and cord and make sure there isn't anything genetic or anatomical going on with him, and then I suppose I'll continue to be monitored to make sure he doesn't stop growing at some point. I'm really scared they are going to find something wrong at this ultrasound, which isn't scheduled until Monday. I can't believe I have to get through the weekend worrying about this!

I did call and ask them to call me today or tomorrow if there are any cancellations. I'm just praying there is nothing seriously wrong and that he is just small since I'm small. I'm also not mentally or emotionally prepared for them to tell me I need to deliver early. My last pregnancy was so textbook that I have been kind of lax about preparing for the arrival this time around. I have nothing done yet! Any prayers for good news would be appreciated. I was so shocked to hear the results of todays ultrasound b/c I was not expecting them to tell me that. So, naturally now I"m really worried about this next ultrasound. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Prayers please...

• Sending good thoughts your way
  • Many thoughts and prayers!
  • Loading the player...
  • (((Hugs))) Hang in there. I know it's tough, but just take a deep breath. It's likely everything if fine and they are just being extra cautious. Where are you delivering/which peri group is it?

If it makes you feel any better, I've essentially done nothing for this LO and I'm 34 weeks also. As long as you've got a carseat, a place for baby to sleep, and something to feed baby, everything else will fall into place.  :-) 

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Sending tons of good thoughts.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thinking of you, let us know how the appointment goes!  
  • Prayers that everything is fine and they are just being extra cautious. Don't worry about being ready. I had everything set 2 weeks before Sophie was born and she still kicked my buttlol! Wished I had just relaxed a little those last few weeks :

• Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sending many thoughts and prayers!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thinking about you!!  Sending positive thoughts your way!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • TP to you and baby.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sending prayers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T&Ps that all is well with the LO.

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"