South Florida Babies

Anyone diagnosed with preeclampsia ?

Hi! I'm 35 weeks and was diagnosed with preeclampsia last week. I've been in the hospital on and off since then. I am here now and they want to keep me here as long as it takes til they can or will induce me. They are trying to hold off til 36-37 weeks depending on my health, bp, numbers... I am going crazy! My bp is sometimes high and my protein levels are getting higher, my uric acid is a little high. Anybody else go through this???

Re: Anyone diagnosed with preeclampsia ?

• Hi! I had HBP at 36 weeks, but protein levels were ok. I was in the hospital for 24 hours for exams and my doctor said if the protein came back high they would keep me there and deliver my baby 5 days later when I reached 37 weeks. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was diagnosed with Preeclampsia at 35 weeks. My bp was super high. I was in the hospital for 24 hrs when my doctor decided to induce me. I looked pretty bad, swollen and big. I was in the hospital for 5 days while my baby stayed for 8 days. 11 months later, we are doing great! Even tho my baby was born boarder line premie, he is a happy, healthy boy. No health conditions whatsoever and is meeting all his milestones. Hope everything works out for you. Best of luck. I'll be praying for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"