Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Happy Hump Day!

I love when we get to end of the week!  What's everyone up to? 

We've been going to the gym more lately and I think I'm starting to see results.  I'm looking for a 5k in March to do. 

My mom sent us a pressure cooker, which I used for the first time last night.  I was iffy about it, but now I'm excited to cook more stuff in it!  We're making a whole chicken tonight.   

That's all I got.  Have a great day, ladies!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Options
    Happy hump day! I am having a rough week but I'll make it!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options

Good Morning! The end of the week is such an enjoyable thing :)  Not much going on here. Getting our taxes done tonight, so hoping to see some money back. DD's party is in only 2.5 weeks, so trying to take care of some stuff for that too. My brother has his gf's ring!! He is planning on proposing before DD's party which is great cause then we'll get to see the ring, haha :)

That is great about the gym Katt, good for you! And how exactly does a pressure cooker work? Always wondered about those.

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenny829:
    Good Morning! The end of the week is such an enjoyable thing : nbsp;Not much going on here. Getting our taxes done tonight, so hoping to see some money back. DD's party is in only 2.5 weeks, so trying to take care of some stuff for that too. My brother has his gf's ring!! He is planning on proposing before DD's party which is great cause then we'll get to see the ring, haha :That is great about the gym Katt, good for you! And how exactly does a pressure cooker work? Always wondered about those.

I love proposals! Yay!

What theme are you doing for the party?

So last night in the pressure cooker I made pork chops. I seasoned them and turned the cooker on to the brown setting. They browned for 2 minutes. I put a whole onion and some carrots chopped up in with the chops. Poured 1 cup of water on it and closed it. The whole thing was done in 9 minutes. And tasted great!

The whole chicken takes 25 minutes to cook. I was surprised by how much I like it!
  • Options

A pressure cooker sounds interesting. Now I'm hungry.... ;)

Not up to much here.  Glad it's Wed and the week is half over.  DH and I have tickets to Bacon Fest on Saturday.  Not good for the diet but I can't wait!

• Options
    imagegidge:
    A pressure cooker sounds interesting. Now I'm hungry.... ;Not up to much here. nbsp;Glad it's Wed and the week is half over. nbsp;DH and I have tickets to Bacon Fest on Saturday. nbsp;Not good for the diet but I can't wait!nbsp;

OMG! Jealous!! We need a report back on this!!!
  • Options

We are doing a cupcake theme for the party.  Nothing too big, just our immediate families. Now if only someone would come clean my house for me ;)

That pressure cooker sounds cool. Does it take up a lot of space? 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJenny829:

We are doing a cupcake theme for the party.  Nothing too big, just our immediate families. Now if only someone would come clean my house for me ;)

That pressure cooker sounds cool. Does it take up a lot of space? 

Mmmm cupcakes!

My mom got me a 6 quart one, it's about the size of a crock pot.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"