Pre-School and Daycare

I feel like a terrible mom.

My mom took DD to the doctor today because I have to work.  DD has a double ear infection.  When they were cleaning her ears, they scraped a nerve and it started bleeding.  She was crying a lot (according to my mom).  She went home and fell right to sleep.  I feel terrible that I cannot be there for my little one.  I know my mom is pretty much as good as me (grandma is her favorite), but I feel so bad.  I teach, so instead of taking care of my own daughter, I have to take care of 120 other kids that are not mine.  Normally I am good with this and LOVE my job.  Today I just want to go home and cuddle with my little girl.  I feel like a terrible mom.

Re: I feel like a terrible mom.

• I'm sorry. Hugs. She is in great hands. I am working mom too and sometimes it sucks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know thats hard but be thankful. she is being spoiled and taken well care of by grandma! I hope she feels better soon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not a terrible mom, most of us can't leave at the drop of a hat either. You'll make up for it with extra cuddles tonight. Plus Grandma is the best alternative you said so yourself.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"