Maryland Babies

Recommendations?!?!

Hi all, I am newly pregnant and trying to find a new OB/GYN -- although my current doc is highly qualified, he has extremely poor bedside manner. With this being my first pregnancy, I really want someone who won't rush me through an appointment if I have questions. I would like to deliver at GBMC and have heard great things about Dr. Hoffman, Dr. Erdman, and Dr. Lillian Hunter. If anyone has any thoughts on these 3 docs (or other recs!), I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Re: Recommendations?!?!

• Not sure about her bedside manner since I delivered with a differant doc with DD but I have been happy with Dr. Merryman at GBMC.
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • I go to Charles Street OB/GYN where Dr. Erdman practices. She is awesome, I saw and spoke to her a few times during my last pregnancy. She is rated one of Baltimore's top docs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I despised Dr Hunter and she is one of the reasons I left that practice.  Dr Khouzami and Weitz (also with Perinatal) are AMAZING.  Unfotunately you run the risk of dealing with Dr Hunter.  I also had a friend who worked in L&D during nursing school at GBMC that swore she would never deliver there.  I currently see a midwife through Sinai OB/GYN.
  • Dr. Hunter is great! She was my OB until I got pregnant with twins and moved to the MFM in the practice. My BFF used Dr. Hunter for her first pregnancy and is using her again this time around. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"