Adoption

Re: 10 Adoption Questions to ask

• Thanks for sharing the article!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Thanks for sharing, Dr. L.  I think the article is a great introduction for people just starting to consider if adoption might be right for them.

That said, I don't like the way the subheadings read, "Do I want a ____ child?"  They aren't commodities, they are children!

• Loading the player...
  • imageCaptainSerious:

Thanks for sharing, Dr. L.  I think the article is a great introduction for people just starting to consider if adoption might be right for them.

That said, I don't like the way the subheadings read, "Do I want a ____ child?"  They aren't commodities, they are children!

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with all the language, but I gave it a pass because it's Discovery Health, not adoption.org ;)

• I'm just a lurker, and have never actually posted on this board before, but I appreciate the article. Thank you for sharing.

Started TTC July 2012. Missed m/c & d&c 9/12 11w. Natural m/c 1/13 6w. Chemical pgs 3/13 & 8/13 around 4w. Currently TTA while saving for adoption.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"