High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Lovenox Ladies

Baby Bradley is here! My water broke Tuesday AM at 38w2d. The docs told me to skip my Heparin shot and come in. They tested my blood immediately and there was no Heparin left in my system from my shot the night before.
They started pitocin at 2:30 and i labored throughout the afternoon and evening. At 11:45 the contrax became too much to bear and i was only 5 cm so i asked for the epi. They gave it to me at 12:15 AM Wednesday but the very next contraction gave me the urge to push so the doc came in and said 10 cm! I started pushing and fifteen minutes later, he entered the world!
We are now recovering and doing really well! They gave me a shot of prophylactic Lovenox 8 hours after delivery, and today i am back on the therapeutic dose.
HH9 to all my High Risk ladies. Being HR is a tough road but as i look at my beautiful baby, i can tell you that all the hard work is totally worth it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

Re: Lovenox Ladies

• Options
    Congratulations!! Glad you and baby are both doing great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! Take good care of yourself lady.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards