October 2011 Moms
Options

DD has no allergies.

DD just had her allergy testing.  She has no food or environmental allergies. The allergist said that she has no actual allergies but a ton of sensitivities. She had small reactions to everything they tested her for but the doctor said that she wasn't actually allergic to everything but because compared the the histamine reaction they were all mild.  

So he gave me a mile long list of things to give in limited amount.  We are not to avoid anything though.  

DD, true to form, made everyone laugh, the doctor did the scratch test really quickly and DD held perfectly still until it was done and yelled, at the top of her lungs, "WE DON'T POKE LITTLE GIRLS!!!" and started crying, very dramatically and stormed out of the office.  She is a pistol that one. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD has no allergies.

• Options
    I am taking Alastair today. Which doctor did you see?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We saw Dr. Yee.  His office is packed!  He was very nice though and very quick. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yee? We saw Dr Lee. Kanata. Nice and quick and Alastair does not have my allergies. Yay!!!
  • Options

imageSammy-Mae:
    We saw Dr. Yee.  His office is packed!  He was very nice though and very quick. 

Ok, butting in here to ask a very important question.  Please tell me Dr. Yee's last name was Haw.

(Not meaning to be insensitive to anyone or anything, just making an immature joke)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bahahaha, Chunstad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"