Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Curious?

I'm new to this board so hello!! :
I don't write much on here but I do read a lot of the threads on here and SAHM! My son turned 6 months old on the 1st!

Anyways, I'm curious to know when your baby started crawling?!

Re: Curious?

• Options
    6 months 5 days for true cross crawling, but he was moving forward about 2 weeks before that
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    7.5 months

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD just turned 8 months. She basically army crawls, but hasn't grasped the coordination with the arms & legs yet. I don't expect it to be too much longer.
  • Options

Welcome :)

DS just turned 7 months a week ago, and right when that happened he was up on all fours and rocking.  (He had been practicing in his crib for about a week before then, but just started doing in on the floor)

A few days later he was lunging forward, and not he can do "the worm" a few times in a row to get a toy that he really wants.  He's not crawling yet, but he's mobile a little bit and getting closer everyday.  I've read it can take like a month for a true crawl!!

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    7 mos. He got around by rolling everywhere before that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD didn't start crawling until 8.5mo.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options
    Thanks!!! He hasn't gotten up on all fours unless I put him in that position!!! He rolls anywhere he wants to go right now!!
    This mommy is not ready for crawling ; lol
  • Options
    My little boy is 7 months. He has been rolling for awhile and just started pulling himself forward the last couple weeks. He still can't get up on his knees to actually crawl yet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"