Boston Babies

Daycare Recommendation in Quincy area?

Looking for any guidance in putting my little one -9 months old-in a daycare in the quincy/braintree or surrounding areas.  Given all the nanny freakouts lately im really apprehensive  about doing so.  Any help in recommendations?  Thanks!

Re: Daycare Recommendation in Quincy area?

• We loved Bright Horizons in Braintree. They have two locations - Braintree Hill and Crown Colony. I've heard great things about both and also I've heard great things about the Quincy facility too. My DD went to the Braintree Hill location. Def. on the $$ side but it's def. one of the best around.

I toured Jack and Jill in Quincy (they also have locations in Marina Bay and Quincy near the BJ's). I really liked the Marina Bay location. But just fell in love w/ BH. However, J&J was more affordable.

Another daycare I toured and got a pretty good feeling from was Hugs Plus. But that would be my #3. I toured KinderCare in Braintree (near the plaza) and was horrified. Granted, this was 3 years ago so things certainly could have changed.

I found it very hard putting my DD in daycare. But honestly, after the 1st week, you get into a routine and it gets easier. Esp. when you get updates and hear that they're happy. Most important thing is they are cared for and healthy. Even after I quit my job to stay home full time, we kept my DD in the BH daycare  two half days a week. She loved it and did really well there. Seriously they teach them so much - she learned so much in the toddler and toddler / preschool rooms!

Best of luck!!

• Both of my boys go to an amazing home daycare provider in Quincy. Love her! My oldest is 4 and has been there since he was 3 moths old. If you want more info, feel free to email me at meliss008@Hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"