December 2011 Moms

New 'tricks'?

My dad taught C how to snap a few months ago, but she just started being able to make noise when she does it.  She now snaps at things she wants, like her milk or food.  It's pretty funny.  The other new thing she's doing is walking backwards.  She loves to pull her ride-on car around the house backwards.  What funny new things are your LO's doing?  This is such a fun age! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New 'tricks'?

• LO learned how to click his tongue a long time ago, but has just rediscovered this talent and thinks its hilarious this time around. He walks around the house clicking and then giggling at himself. It's super cute!
    He also has started walking backward and he also goes in circles until he gets dizzy and falls down. This 'trick' isn't too great for an unsteady walker, but he loves doing it! He finds the funniest, simple ways to entertain himself!
  • CLIMBING! On everything- DS was with my mom today and she caught him trying to get out of his crib, she said his toes were dangling above the mattress and he was bent over the top of the crib holding on the rails from the outside.  He has no clue how much it would hurt if he fell.  He has also been attempting to climb his highchair- this is going to be an interesting little while coming up :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagelaken256:
    LO learned how to click his tongue a long time ago, but has just rediscovered this talent and thinks its hilarious this time around. He walks around the house clicking and then giggling at himself. It's super cute! He also has started walking backward and he also goes in circles until he gets dizzy and falls down. This 'trick' isn't too great for an unsteady walker, but he loves doing it! He finds the funniest, simple ways to entertain himself!

Same here!  She clicks her tongue all the time.  Also, she just learned how to wave a few weeks ago.  And she took her first steps on Monday!!!

• My LO just started to blow kisses...so cute!  She also started holding her toy phones to her ear and talks jibberish into it!

~*Kimberly*~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"