Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Feet and face Qs?

-I went to buy DS a pair of shoes/sandals this past weekend and he is in size 3 shoes! He is not even 8 months old yet...anyone else have a LO with big (and fat) feet?

-When I was giving DS is bedtime bottle last night I noticed that his face was a little flaky and dry, and was wondering if any of your LOs have the same issue and what you use for that.

TIA! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Feet and face Qs?

• I'm no help with the feet, but for the face:

Our baby gets chapped cheeks very easily in the winter.  A bit of Aquaphor twice a day clears it up very quickly!  (I've tried an organic, non-petroleum version of Aquaphor, but it doesn't work nearly as well.)

• Yes my DS is in a size 4, I don't understand it but I go with it. (his feet look small but they are wide) The only reason I put them on him is to get him used to shoes and to help keep feet warm if we go out. With DS I cannot buy too much in advance like I could with DD.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Loading the player...
  • We are on a size 3 now too!  I only discovered that the other day when I went to put shoes on him (I don't have him wear them often) and they didn't fit!  He has fat feet too :)
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"