Pregnant after 35
Options

Back to TTC after 35 for me

Just spoke to the Dr. and my Beta level on my draw yesterday was only 195, so really nothing was developing.  Thanks for all of the support I have gotten in my brief two weeks on this board.  I really appreciate it and hope to be back again.

Re: Back to TTC after 35 for me

• Options
    I am so sorry.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry to see you go. Take care, and I hope you (and your adorable dog!) will be back again soon.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you everyone.  My dog was by my side all night last night (DH is OOT) and he is laying with me today.  He was my very first baby and he knows when he needs to take care of me!

• Options
    I'm sorry Sparky :( Here's hoping your dream is around that next corner-- ((hug))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Sparky. I hope you take the time to grieve appropriately for you (sounds like your pooch has the right idea) and then we can see you back over here again soon.

((hugs))
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    So sorry that you had this outcome, I was really hoping it would turn out differently.  Give yourself time to heal and give that doggie a big hug.  Hope to see you back here soon!
    ~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That's sad news. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm wishing you lots of luck and sending good vibes your way. 

I've been there. 

• Options
    Oh no I'm very sorry to see this.  Take care of yourself and I hope to see you back soon.
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options
    Again, thanks to all of you sooo much.nbsp; I truly mean it.nbsp; Especially since we have not shared this news with anyone and I have no one IRL to talk to about this other than my DH the support I have had here has been so wonderful.nbsp;

edited for spelling

• Options

image*sparky*:
    Again, thanks to all of you sooo much.  I truly mean it.  Especially since we have not shared this news with anyone and I have no one IRL to talk to about this other than my DH the support I have had hear has been so wonderful. 

It does help to have someone to "talk" to.  I had a previous loss and only told people IRL a bit afterwards, and only a few in select situations.  The Loss board here may help you as well! 

~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. 
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Sending you a humongous virtual hug and praying extraordinary news is right around the corner. Like so many of us here, I too experienced a loss in September 2010, and although we may know what you're going through no one can tell you exactly how to feel. My best advice is give yourself time to grieve, and if you need us we're here. You don't have to leave the thread...if you need someone to listen we're just a few keystrokes away.

The bright side, because even though you can't see it right now, there is always one...you CAN get pregnant and that's half the battle!! Take care Sparky...I'll keep you and your Guardian Angel in my prayers.

Jan Big Smile

• Options
    imagejphulse72:

Sending you a humongous virtual hug and praying extraordinary news is right around the corner. Like so many of us here, I too experienced a loss in September 2010, and although we may know what you're going through no one can tell you exactly how to feel. My best advice is give yourself time to grieve, and if you need us we're here. You don't have to leave the thread...if you need someone to listen we're just a few keystrokes away.

The bright side, because even though you can't see it right now, there is always one...you CAN get pregnant and that's half the battle!! Take care Sparky...I'll keep you and your Guardian Angel in my prayers.

Jan Big Smile

What a sweet message!  Thank you so much.  That was my DH's take as well - he is always the glass is half full guy which really helps at a time like this.  A few days later, I do have to say I feel surprisingly so much better.  We had a lot of family time this weekend and I consoled myself by having regular coffee, a few glasses of wine, and some sushi.

I am waiting to hear from my Dr. as far as when he will want to see me, when we may be able to try again, etc. and just trying to stay as positive as possible.

• Options
    Hugs Sparky.  I had an early loss before this PG.  I got PG the very next cycle and am full term now.  My OB told me there is no reason to wait with early losses.  I hope you are back soon.  
  • Options

imageBarefootContess:
    Hugs Sparky.  I had an early loss before this PG.  I got PG the very next cycle and am full term now.  My OB told me there is no reason to wait with early losses.  I hope you are back soon.  

Thank you so much. I did talk to my OB yesterday and he said just wait until I get a normal AF to try again.  Hopefully next time will turn out better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"