December 2012 Moms
Options

Day and night

Lo now doesn't want to sleep or sleep for very long during the day. By the time evening comes she's extra tired which makes it harder to put her to sleep, and she's cranky and crying.

I'm hoping this is a transition to sleeping through the night, but, she's only 5wks so I'm thinking not.   

Re: Day and night

• Options
    Right there with you....  :-(  LO is 2 months this week and we're still on that train.  No STTN here.  Not even 4 hours at a time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're not STTN yet either, but our LO is starting to fall into a pattern of feeding at 8ish, 12ish, 4ish, and 7am. I'm trying to get better about starting our day at the same time each morning, but I'm lazy and usually just want to sleep until he wakes me. He's been fussy during the day lately, and I've been trying to engage him in more activities/wake time - maybe he's getting overstimulated? It's hard to tell...

Anyway, I'm right there with you ladies! Hang in there! 

Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our LO is a couple days shy of 2 months and has been sleeping through the night lately. We did absolutely nothing. He figured it out on his own. Hang in there ladies!
    image image image
  • Options
    Every baby is different but I have learned you have to find a sensitive balance somewhere between entertaining and over-stimulating them during the day. Good luck!

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    Same here. This last week she is having trouble staying sleep for naps. It hasn't meant any longer stretches of sleep at night, which is frustrating. Hopefully soon. Tonight she ate at 11:30 but didn't go back to sleep until 1am. Then she didn't wake until 5 to eat again. So her belly is ready for sttn, just now she needs to sleep more! Hang in there, hopefully they give us better sleep soon. I feel like when I was waiting to go into labor, but now its waiting for sttn- you know it will happen, but don't know when!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"