April 2012 Moms

Pregnant?

I saw the post below and I am wondering who else is pregnant? I think there are atleast 4 of us. Anyone waiting or testing soon? Anyone ttc or starting on the next few months?
Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15

Re: Pregnant?

• sometimes I wish I were pregnant again....no plans to ttc anytime soon or ever for that matter and although I am happy with my 3 babies, there is a small part of me that would love more.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Just realized this am that I'm 4 days late!!!! Testing in the am. How far along us everyone? I can't see tickers on my phone. And congratulations!!!! Yay more babies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Eek Salt! How exciting. Report back tomorrow.
    I am just about half baked.
  • I don't really post here much but I am very pregnant lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • MechanicMama I can't see your ticker, how far along? How is it going? Boy or girl?
  • I am 29 weeks and having a girl :) it's going very fast! I am going to have a c-section again. They will be a year apart or not even a year apart if she comes early (ds was here at 36 weeks)... How's is your pregnancy going? When are you due?
  • Wow so soon! You are lucky. Do you have a name picked? What's ds' name?
    I am 20 weeks this week. So far so good. It is flying and dragging at the same time. I was pregnancy obscessed the last time and this time I still forget I am pregnant. We just told our parents 2 weeks ago and work last week so now that it is out maybe it will feel more real. I am dreading wearing maternity clothes again, breastfeeding and losing the weight.
  • Haha I forget sometimes too, but I feel like I've been pregnant forever now. The In between time was so tiny. My sons name is Travis James  and our daughters name will be Kylee Marie. Our last name is pronounced share. That's nice that you "came out" it deff gets more real after that. We just did the nursery which is so very real feeling lol I walk by the room and do like a double take, them I'm like oh boy there is going to be a baby in there soon 8) 
  • Hi,

I seldom post, but I found out this week I am pregnant. My daughter is 9 months and I should be due around Oct. 5th. I'm excited and nervous! 

• i don't post much either, but just got a positive test!  Surprise!  i'm guessing that i'll be due around oct. 10th or so....
  • Just found out I'm due October 10th too :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats everyone! Sounds like there are going to be a lot of fall babies! What a great time of year. This is going to be such a hard job but I can't wait!
  • Tested with two wondfo tests this morning and got two positives. We will be going to get digital today. I'm freaking out a bit because my last maternity leave pretty much depleted my leave balance. If I am pregnant, ill be due October 8. I was charting, but apparently breastfeeding can throw off your cycle at any time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesharrison88:
    Tested with two wondfo tests this morning and got two positives. We will be going to get digital today. I'm freaking out a bit because my last maternity leave pretty much depleted my leave balance. If I am pregnant, ill be due October 8. I was charting, but apparently breastfeeding can throw off your cycle at any time.

Holy freaking crap! Congrats/Good luck/You better update us!

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I post off and off but I am pregnant too.  I will 26 weeks on Thursday due May 16th. I had a boy first time and this time I am having a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy Toledo! There are a bunch of us. Yeah
  • I never post, just mainly stalk... but my son was born on April 9, 1012.   And I was so stressed during the holidays that I didn't think much of a missed period.  Then I tested...  I go to the doctor friday.. praying all is well...  looks like right now I am 11 weeks, and due August 27th.  I am totally freaking out!  I am so glad there are others in my boat!

• Congrats ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • First of all I want to congratulate all of you mommas to be again Smile So exciting!!! We are planning to start trying this summer.
  • Am I the only crazy who planned to have them this close? My boys will be 14 months apart.
  • imageTeamHayes:
    Am I the only crazy who planned to have them this close? My boys will be 14 months apart.
    nope...I was a crazy one too I guess...,mine are 17 months apart
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • imageTeamHayes:
    Am I the only crazy who planned to have them this close? My boys will be 14 months apart.

yes hah just kidding... We were deff not planed :) 

• Congrats, ladies!  H&H 9 months to you all.
  • imageTeamHayes:

Definitely not planned, however DH has said he wanted kids close.  Shoot...I was considering being 1 and done. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats ladies!!! Love lots of babies!

I tested with a cheapie this am it was negative. I was also charting, but who knows. I've had 3'regular periods since H was born, maybe this is just a wacky cycle?? I thought I might be ready for 2, but now I'm a bit freaked out. I'm testing again in the AM...
  • My LO is almost 10 months old and I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago. I have my first appt on Friday so we will see how it goes and how far along I am! This was not planned, btw. But we are both excited! H&H 9 months to everyone else who is pregnant! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagevsalt31:
    Congrats ladies!!! Love lots of babies!

I tested with a cheapie this am it was negative. I was also charting, but who knows. I've had 3'regular periods since H was born, maybe this is just a wacky cycle?? I thought I might be ready for 2, but now I'm a bit freaked out. I'm testing again in the AM...

This is pretty much me. I thought I had my cycles down...I was wrong. I was freaked out when I got the positive test, but now I'm really excited. I started testing three days after when my period "should" have come. Didn't get a positive test until almost 11 days later. Good luck!!
  • Btw congrats ladies. Hope everyone has a wonderful painless 9 months. Can't wait to see some more cute babies!!
  • imagesharrison88:
    imagevsalt31:

This is pretty much me. I thought I had my cycles down...I was wrong. I was freaked out when I got the positive test, but now I'm really excited. I started testing three days after when my period "should" have come. Didn't get a positive test until almost 11 days later. Good luck!!

Oh boy! I've tested every am still getting negatives. I just want to know already what's up. The wait is killing me!
  • imagevsalt31:
    imagesharrison88:
    imagevsalt31:

Oh boy! I've tested every am still getting negatives. I just want to know already what's up. The wait is killing me!

Update: AF just arrived. I was starting to accept the idea of being preg again...
  • Vsalt, I was totally going to do a call out post to you. I thought about you when I took a prenancy test today. Wacky cycles can certainly do a number on our emotions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"