Georgia Babies
Options

Looking for vaccine flexible Ped Dr in Northside/Piedmont area

after doing much research on the 25 vaccines that CDC is recommending for babies, I've decided that I wan an alternate schedule for my soon-to-be LO. I've interviewed a ped dr before I made this personal decision, and he stated that if a parent doesn't vaccinate, his practice will not see LO. I'm looking for a dr that will be flexible with my parental wants and decisions for my LO. I live the Brookhaven so Northside or Piedmont area is fine. I'm delivering at Piedmont. Recommendations anyone?

Re: Looking for vaccine flexible Ped Dr in Northside/Piedmont area

• Options
    a lot of them are more flexible if you really ask - the one i am at now pushes a traditional schedule but when i asked they were much more accommodating. i just have to sign a waiver saying i am passing or postponing shots. my old pediatrician at rainbow pediatrics in decatur was very flexible with an alternative schedule.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We live in Brookhaven and use Children's Wellness Center in Sandy Springs... they allow you to break up the vaccines. We have 3 children and love Dr. Mekelburg. Our oldest is 5 and youngest is 3 months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"