Military Families

I was wondering since we're EASing soon

I'm wondering my husband EAS in Mar/Apr time frame I'm wondering if you guys have had to deal with tricare extension I'm due in June so how long will it last? And will I be able to use it in the state we move to?
Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: I was wondering since we're EASing soon

• I'm assuming you mean ETS, as in getting out. I believe you still get tricare 90 days out. DH also said you may be able to extend coverage by paying the full premium. Check with your local tricare rep, they should be able to answer all your questions.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrettsmama:
    I'm assuming you mean ETS, as in getting out. I believe you still get tricare 90 days out. DH also said you may be able to extend coverage by paying the full premium. Check with your local tricare rep, they should be able to answer all your questions.

It may vary by branch or maybe there is more than one to mean the same thing, but she used the correct acronym.

I don't have personal experince with your question since my husband was medically retired, but if your near a base you should be able to get information from the tri-care office, there or simply call (sometimes I have to call more than once though, it seems not everyone who answers really knows what they are talking about) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"