August 2013 Moms

ETA: Added Final! --Opinions Needed-Announcement Picture ideas(PiP)

ETA: Here is the final product! You can't see the 1 on my husband's birthdate, so I may mess with that more...My son had a blast helping me find rocks on the beach and tired himself out for naptime, an added bonus to the day :)

So my last pregnancy ended in a MMC and I had announced at 9 weeks with a picture of my son in a Big Brother shirt with the ultrasound, pretty basic but adorable. I want to so something different this time, we are waiting until after our 12.5 week appt on Wednesday to announce.

So keep in mind that my screen name having Feet in it is because we are the FEET family...yes interesting last name...but always sort of fun with baby feet ideas.

So my first idea I copied from pinterest, a picture of our shoes. I made this picture a few weeks ago in anticipation, but then found some other ideas.

Then I found this craft idea and so I painted hearts yesterday and made this with my families names and on the last heart I put "t.b.d 8.19.13" and thought of taking a pic of this to announce and see if people catch on...

And then I saw this idea I had pinned a million years ago and fell in love with it this morning- making this Feet Family of rocks and then adding a note in about baby coming somehow

So what does everyone vote for? Smile I can not decide!

Mommy to J: Born 5/11/2010 & B: Born 8/26/2013

Re: ETA: Added Final! --Opinions Needed-Announcement Picture ideas(PiP)

• I like the first one so cute!!!
  • I've seen the shoe idea and I've always loved it! I also love the rock feet, maybe you could write each persons name on the sole of each pair of feet and put the due date on the littlest pair.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the shoe idea. I also saw it on Pinterest and we are thinking about doing it, only also having or dogs paws in it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • I love the rock idea. I see the shoe thing done about 12 times a year on my news feed.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• imageBlueJewelM:
    I love the rock idea. I see the shoe thing done about 12 times a year on my news feed.

See this is how I was starting to feel- like everyone has seen the shoe thing now...

The rocks may be a bit fresher and since we are the FEET family it just makes sense for us too, feeling like I am leaning in that direction, but now I need to go gather rocks!! haha

• imagelindsey61811:
    I love the shoe idea. I also saw it on Pinterest and we are thinking about doing it, only also having or dogs paws in it.

Oh dogs paws are cute! Our poor furry babies are left out of the family things like this after my son....lol poor guys...

• Love love love the first one with all of your shoes! So cute and unique to your family bc they are your own shoes!
  • They are all cute, but the rock feet are so adorable. I liked someone else's idea of writing your names on the rock feet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• The rock idea is so awesome!!
  • Rock feet with names and birthdays would look super cute!
  • The rock feet!! 

8.7.04 Married the Man
    7.16.11 Welcomed the Boy (#1)
    8.19.13 Welcomed the Boy (#2)

• imageFeetFirst:

imageBlueJewelM:
    I love the rock idea. I see the shoe thing done about 12 times a year on my news feed.

See this is how I was starting to feel- like everyone has seen the shoe thing now...

The rocks may be a bit fresher and since we are the FEET family it just makes sense for us too, feeling like I am leaning in that direction, but now I need to go gather rocks!! haha

I vote rocks!! So adorable!! 

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• The shoe idea is super cute, although so many people use it that I probably wouldn't. The rock feet is adorable and I've never seen it before. I would definitely go for that one. Either way you're announcement is going to be sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love the rocks!
  • Thanks for the votes!

I went to the beach this morning and gathered myself my very own rocks-it helps that I live near the puget sound. Now I just need to decide how to write the names/birthdays on them--thinking maybe a permananet marker?

I will post a picture when I am all done :)

• Can't wait to see the finished product the little rock feet are so cute!

• imageashleyamberRN:
    They are all cute, but the rock feet are so adorable. I liked someone else's idea of writing your names on the rock feet.

This is my vote! So cute!
  • The rock feet are adorable; love it!
    Lilypie - (4vrz)

• How did you get 4 pictures into 1 picture? What program did you use. I have been looking for a way to do that.
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

• Everyone does the shoes these days so I think that one should be out personally. It's gotten old. I think I like the rocks the best.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Are you in Seattle?  I am! Very cute rock feet idea. 
  • imageLifetimeOfLove:
    How did you get 4 pictures into 1 picture? What program did you use. I have been looking for a way to do that.

I actually used powerpoint! Ha! just inserted multiple pics on the slide and put borders on them. Then I saved as a Jpeg..

• imagekellibelle0417:
    Are you in Seattle?  I am! Very cute rock feet idea. 

I am in Snohomish :)

• Love love love love the feet!!! They're so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • #1 Your final product is so darn cute - I absolutely love it!

#2  So jealous that you live by a beach and can go strolling for rocks on a moment's notice.

• The rock feet are the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

I must have really uncreative FB friends because I have only seen about 3-4 cute announcements before.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Your rock feet are so cute!
  • The rock feet are adorable! Great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"