November 2012 Moms
Options

We are the rockinest board!

Seriously! I don't post a lot but I get on here everyday and am always crackin up at the things we talk about! The weirdo coffee shop dude, a freezer big enough to fit a dead body, two eyes staring at you from the bouncy. We are cool and we are full of awesomeness. The other boards only wish they could be like us!

Thanks for being crazy, honest, blunt, lost, sleep deprived, happy, lonely, bored, mischiveous, blahblahblah. It keeps me S.A.N.E.

Now I KNOW someone is gonna find a super cool GIF to post in response to this...we have a ton of experts afterall Wink

KEEP CALM and LATCH ON!

dee & bee
mom & dad to 3 boys!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We are the rockinest board!

• Options
    I totally don't know how to gif but I love this board soooo much!
  • Options
    I was going to put a cool Rock Out gif here. But I googled and ended up wasting 30 minutes laughing at the ton of inappropriate gifs I would like to use. Most of which stated "rock out with your c*ck out".  I tried to find one that said rock out with your boobs out but that was a bust (ha ha pun!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I can't help but coming to be updated on people's LO's, hear hilarious stories, see pictures, do polls, get advice, and see awesome honest and blunt comments. And since misery loves company, when I'm having a rough day, I can come here and no fail, someone else is having one too.
  • Options
    True story! I would gif but I'm mobile!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I couldn't agree more. This BMB keeps me sane and entertained. Even though I don't know you ladies IRL, I feel connected to you all. Here's my rocking GIF :)  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Right?! It feels like this board are my only friends I hang out with atm. Is that sad? HELL NO! :D 

• Options
    You are all pretty great.... and I seriously love all the siggy baby pics. Too much cuteness! Does the heart good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm new to The Bump and still learning the lingo. Took me a while to figure out what a GIF was. haha! Got it. Catching up on some boards and looking forward to getting to know you girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"