Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Recommend your swing

My little guy doesn't want to be put down at all during the day... I'm looking for swing recommendations so I can maybe eat lunch or take a nap while he does.  :-) 

What do you like? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
TTC since 01/11...BFP#1 03/01/12...M/C 03/15/12...BFP#2 04/26/12... DS born 1/14/13

Re: Recommend your swing

• Options
    Fisher Price my little lamb.  My LO loves it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Fisher Price Snugabunny swing and have liked it. I like the fact that it has 3 different positions, several different speeds, plays music/sounds, and has a mobile that DS loves.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Fisher Price SnugaMonkey from Target.  It's just like the SnugaBunny I think.  It plugs in, which is important so you don't run out of batteries when baby needs it.  My baby loves his swing.  Also, I think Target has some sort of deal this week (I think you get a free bouncer with the swing purchase.) 

• Options
    The sungabunny for all the reasons above and also it has a mirror where the mobile is that DS absolutely loves. And I think most babies love mirrors and looking at faces. He cracks up at himself the whole time he's in it. 
  • Options
    Graco Sweetpeace...it's awesome! Our iPod hooks up to it!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Fisher price rainforest I like the bright colors. It's nice to because it can plug into the wall or work off of batteries. We also have the fisher price rain forest bouncy/vibrating seat. DD loves both, DS loved both, DD1 hated the swing but loved the seat.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the fisher price snugabunny and ds takes his naps in it. He loves it.

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    Snubabunny!

• Options
    We also have the snugabynny!! Love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    4moms' Mamaroo. Best. Buy. Ever. It's expensive brand new, but I found ours on Craigslist for 1/2 price and in perfect condition. DS Absolutely loves it, and it's got several settings so that it's good for several different instances. Seriously, it's our favorite "baby buy." 
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Options
    Ditto on Snugabunny! If there were a similar one that also plugs in I would go for that though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We have two swings - fisher price spacesaver and the graco sweetpeave soothing center and my LO only likes the fisher price.  I would totally recommend this swing - we keep it close tot he kitchen so I can get things done!

Good Luck!

• Options
    Thank you all! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTC since 01/11...BFP#1 03/01/12...M/C 03/15/12...BFP#2 04/26/12... DS born 1/14/13
  • Options
    Hey! We have the fisher Price Zen Cradle Swing. We also have the Mammaroo. Our baby was born prematurely and has terrible reflux. The Fisher Price swing is the best. The seat comes off and reclines which is a life saver. She didn't want anything to do with the mammaroo and I think I loved it more because it saved space. Every baby likes different things so if you could "borrow" a swing from a close friend for the first few weeks to see if your LO likes it and then make your own purchase based on that. Only suggesting this bc we wasted money trying to figure out what worked for our daughter!! Good luck
  • Options
    Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Special snowflake; we have both the Snugabunny swing and bouncer, and DS prefers the bouncer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"