Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Book rec?

There was recently a book rec on here that had a section on miscarriages. Something with heaven in the title. If anyone could share that would be helpful. Im feeling very angry the past two days and am hoping it will help. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.

Re: Book rec?

• Here is a list on the TTCAL blog.  Sorry I did not see the other books mentioned.

https://www.ttcalblog.blogspot.com/p/linkies.html

And another site I have been reading recommends these:

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/resources.htm

imageimage

• Was it "Heaven is for Real"?

I saw a post down near the bottom called "Anyone Read" and found this book title there.

I'm sorry you're having a rough few days...hope the book helps!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Loading the player...
  • imagecpm1223:

Was it "Heaven is for Real"?

I saw a post down near the bottom called "Anyone Read" and found this book title there.

I'm sorry you're having a rough few days...hope the book helps!

Thanks :) I thought that was it but when I looked it up on Amazon I didnt think it could be (Synopsis is about a child on deaths door). Thank you above for sharing the TTCAL links. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • After my first loss I read "About What was Lost" it made me ugly cry but I love it and I still go back to it sometimes.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ME (26) DH (32) Diagnosis- unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
    BFP #1 7/12- MC 8w.3d
    BFP #2 10/12- CP 
    BFP #3 1/13 - CP
    BFP #4 8/13- MC 6w3d
    IUI #1 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel 1/13-BFN
    IUI #2 2/14 100MG Clomid/Ovidrel- BFP! grow baby grow

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"