October 2011 Moms
Options

WTH-Update

I put a tube of sausage out on the counter about a half hour ago to start thawing and it disappeared.  Not a trace.  The dog can't reach the counter, but it may have rolled off.  It has totally vanished!  We have checked every room in our house under the beds in every cupboard. 

I highly doubt my little beagle could eat a tube of frozen sausage without leaving a trace.  I must have been burgled! 

UPDATE:

It was the dog.  I found it in Audrey's bed mixed up in her blankets still frozen and intact.  This better be the only time I find sausage in her bed. 

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: WTH-Update

• Options
    That's funny! Did you take it into another room or put it back in the fridge? I have an absent mind since having Nora.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Are you sure you don't have a ninja beagle? Our beagle leapt onto our counter from a standstill right underneath it a couple years ago and ate 2 entire pork chops I was defrosting. The counter was above hip height on my 6 foot 3 husband.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepunkin05:
    Are you sure you don't have a ninja beagle? Our beagle leapt onto our counter from a standstill right underneath it a couple years ago and ate 2 entire pork chops I was defrosting. The counter was above hip height on my 6 foot 3 husband.

What punkin said!

Totally a ninja beagle!!!  When dogs smell food, they will go to great lengths to get at it if you aren't around. I'm thinking your beagle pulled a tricky little stunt.

Stick out tongue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh man.

Prediction: a year from now Penny posts about how she found a Slim Jim in back of her linen closet and has no idea how it got there.

• Options
    It was the dog.  I found it in Audrey's bed mixed up in her blankets still frozen and intact.  This better be the only time I find sausage in her bed. 
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    imagepennysuedog:
    It was the dog.nbsp; I found it in Audrey's bed mixed up in her blankets still frozen and intact.nbsp; This better be the only time I find sausage in her bed.nbsp;

::insert Freddy Got Fingered Sausages gif here::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Hehe!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    bahahahahaha!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:

I can't stop laughing.

*gag*    *gag*   LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageimage

• Options
    imagepennysuedog:
    This better be the only time I find sausage in her bed.

I LOL'd.

• Options

Never underestimate the beagle's ability to perform ninja like moves for food!

Aggie stole my bagel off the counter one morning. She jumps up and over (like an upside down J). She does this without ever touching the counter because she knows she's not allowed to put her paws on the counter or table.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am LMAO after reading this! I am glad you found your sausage too.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"