Babies on the Brain

New PMS symptoms?

So last month my PMS symptoms changed. All of a sudden my boobs hurt and I am super tired. This started last month and has started again. I know that I'm not pregnant and I'm just curious if anyone else's symptoms have ever randomly changed. 
Due October 15, 2013 with a little boy we've named Zane Alexander! Siggy challenge oct: costume fails! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New PMS symptoms?

• If you're newly TTC, you may just be noticing more symptoms. Phantom sypmtoms also run rampant 'round these parts. 
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Yah, my boobs have been hurting more in the last few months as well. Just another crappy symptom of AF I guess!

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • All of my symptoms changed when I stopped taking BCP. But I guess that's a pretty clear reason as to why mine changed. I've never had them change at random though... At least not yet.
  • No. No one has EVEREVER had new symptoms. Every single cramp and nipple itch you had when you first got AF will always be a PMS symptom for your entire life.

HTH.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • imageMrs.Slick:
    If you're newly TTC, you may just be noticing more symptoms. Phantom sypmtoms also run rampant 'round these parts. 

Lol... so true!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes! A couple of months ago I was 3 days late, and I'm never late! All of my symptoms lasted a lot longer and seemed a lot worse :( Thankfully that hasn't happened since- I'm hoping it was just a fluke.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageDebateThis:

No. No one has EVEREVER had new symptoms. Every single cramp and nipple itch you had when you first got AF will always be a PMS symptom for your entire life.

HTH.

I'm sorry if you felt offended by my post but there was no need to be rude. It was not meant as a "am I pregnant" kind of a thing. I was just curious how many other people have had this happen. Especially since I have had consistent periods/ symptoms for 12 years.   

I know I am new and don't know everyone's story but cut me just a little slack. Thanks. 

Due October 15, 2013 with a little boy we've named Zane Alexander! Siggy challenge oct: costume fails! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You may want to do a body detox to help your body get back to its normal cycle.
  • imagevictoriajames:
    All of my symptoms changed when I stopped taking BCP. But I guess that's a pretty clear reason as to why mine changed. I've never had them change at random though... At least not yet.

Same for methere has always been a clear indicator. I can't help but think "this has to be it" every time though. Sometimes I think the phantom symptoms are just very strong wishful thoughts! The mind is a powerful thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"