Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Return To Zero

just wanted to share a link to this great film being made, based on a true story about a couple's journey to starting a family after losing their first baby in stillbirth:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1994087663/return-to-zero-starring-minnie-driver-and-paul-ade

they also publish birth stories, I submitted mine and they published it yesterday:

https://returntozerothemovie.com/blog/?p=390

sorry they aren't clicky

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Return To Zero

• Options
    Thank you for sharing this.
  • Options
    Yes, thank you for sharing this.
    I have read about this movie before, and really hope it gets released nationally in mainstream theaters.
    I hope a lot of people get to see it, but I'm not sure how I feel about seeing a movie that hits so close to home for me.
    I recently watched "the other woman" while I was home alone and I cried my eyes out. I can so easily relate so the deep pain that is portrayed it's hard to watch because it's my reality in a way, not just a movie.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't know about "the other woman", I'll have to check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBayberry12:
    I recently watched "the other woman" while I was home alone and I cried my eyes out. I can so easily relate so the deep pain that is portrayed it's hard to watch because it's my reality in a way, not just a movie.

I saw that movie too and I really wish I didn't. I ended up turning it off. It hit way too close to home and I wasn't ready to see it. I am a sucker for those drama movies but that one was too close to reality. 

• Options
    I've been following this movie for some time. I'm excited to see that Minnie is in it.
    Avery Alexander Napaluch born sleeping October 24, 2011 at 32 weeks.
    He was 4lbs. 9oz. and 17&1/2in. He was absolute perfection.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Mommy and Daddy love and miss you Avery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"