Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C today

and I am so nervous!!!!!!!!

I don't have it until 3pm.  Anyone who has had it, were you feeling up for work the next day.  I know that usually it is done in the morning or early afternoon.  I am little concerned about how late in the day I am having it done! 

Re: D&C today

• I'm so sorry you have to go through this.  Your in my T&P.  I hope today goes by quickly for you.

Mommy to baby J - 09/2009 - My perfect little princess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#2
    BFP 10/14/11 - MC 10/21/11 @ 4w3d
    BFP 01/23/12 - MC 02/05/12 @ 5w2d
    BFP 12/21/12 - D&C 02/07/13 @ 10w2d 02/27/13 - MTHFR

My Blog:Two Moms and a Journey

My Chart

• Mine is today too and although I've had one before I'm still a little nervous. Personally I don't plan on working tomorrow or the weekend, which I was scheduled for. I'd at least take a day off if I were you. Good luck today, I'm sure everything will go fine. 

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagebklyninri:

and I am so nervous!!!!!!!!

I don't have it until 3pm.  Anyone who has had it, were you feeling up for work the next day.  I know that usually it is done in the morning or early afternoon.  I am little concerned about how late in the day I am having it done! 

Not even a little bit. Sure I was up and moving when I had to but I was tired and groggy for a few days. I layed around the house for 2 full days after my D&C (which was at 8am, and then another one since there was a clot that got stuck, at 2pm.)

If you're having any anesthesia, you aren't legally allowed to drive for a day or so until everythings out of your system...the nurse told me that I could get a DUI if I drove (and got pulled over) the day after my D&E.

Good luck today, I hope everything goes well!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• No I surely did not do a thing the next day.  Mine was at 2:30 last Thursday.  But to tell you the truth I felt much worse this exact time last week because I had to take that medicine and I couldn't eat anything. 

Good luck and I'm sorry. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thinking of you today. I had mine a few days ago and personally wasnt ready to go back to work. I felt great but I did a little too much housework and started bleeding more and had to tone it down yesterday and today. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • I had a D&C at 11am and I was back to work the next day. I have an on my feet all day, rather physical type of job. My Dr said I could go back to work, but cautioned I should take it easy. In hindsight, I probably could've taken it easier, but I was able to do almost my full load. I ride horses, teach lessons and manage a  horse farm, so I will admit I did push myself a bit. I felt a little sore after the day was over for the 1st two days, then I took it easy the following two days (over a weekend, which tends to be my most demanding days), had a day off, and then was completely back to normal routine.

Emotionally, I welcomed the return to routine and the distraction, especially since I love what I do.   

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• I took three days off and probably should have  taken four. I rushed to get back for the distraction. I don't work in a physically, but mentally draining job, and if I had gone back any sooner I would have been way too emotional! Go back when you're ready and pace yourself...good luck! Hope you're feeling better ASAP.

Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"