May 2013 Moms

DH is bump happy

DH loves, loves, loves my bump.  Whenever I walk by and he can see it, he stares at it and gets a dreamy smile on his face.  It's so cute it's almost sickening, but I wanted to share! Anyone else's SO in bump love?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: DH is bump happy

• My DH is bump obsessed as well, its actually pretty cute. He insists on playing baby mozart to her before bed every night! He also loves when certain shirts display the bump alot more , he dives for belly rubs and kisses!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• That's really sweet.

DH was really upset today that he hadn't felt the baby kick in awhile. I drank some cold water and laid on my side for about ten minutes. Our LO finally started kicking and DH was just elated. 

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, so sweet! Mine loves to caress my belly :)

Btw, does your title reference a South Park episode, by chance? It made me think of the "slap happy" episode.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRhxvmtass)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh mine too! He kept taking pictures of my bump and sending them to family lol
  • imageGradMommyToBe:

Aww, so sweet! Mine loves to caress my belly :)

Btw, does your title reference a South Park episode, by chance? It made me think of the "slap happy" episode.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRhxvmtass)

LOL no, I'm not familiar with that episode.  Coincidentally, DH loves South Park!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • DH got to see and feel the bump for the first time last night!  He does seem enamored.  Also sort of boggled that it's actually big.  But he's had a blast.  He felt Junior roll, saw him kick, and likes to get his face real close and talk to him.
  • That's so very sweet! 

My DH is also very attached to our little one. Every time I say that the baby is kicking, he rushes over and holds my stomach. He's also really sweet when he tells me that I look so beautiful being pregnant.  I love love love him so much :)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      image   image image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"