Texas Babies

Has anyone delivered at Santa Rosa?

I haven't really heard much about Santa Rosa is it good?

Re: Has anyone delivered at Santa Rosa?

• I hear people refer to it as a joke. Like "oh you better hope they don't send you there!" And stuff like that. And recently I had a nurse joke about it when I was in north central baptist and said "don't make me send you to Santa Rosa". And my experience there was not pleasant. I plan on delivering at North Central Baptist. Look into it! It's an amazing hospital and have been there for two of my friends births and they were just great with them c:

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi - I've only been in SA for a little over a year, so I had no clue where to go when I found out I was pregnant.  I currently am seeing an OB at Santa Rosa - but guess what - I'm looking for a new one.  I just really feel like they don't have time for me. :(  I feel that I'm high risk (age 37) and have had a miscarriage in the last year.  I've started spotting in the last week - but instead of addressing that, they tell me what I need to look for...that's fine but what does this spotting mean? It;s driving me crazy.  I just felt the dr was all about the business and wasn't really there for me, felt like she was in a rush to get to the next patient. 

I was referred to this OB by my current dr, who I do like, but I just really feel that Santa Rosa is not where I need to be to make sure I make it through this pregnancy safely.

Thank you to the other person who posted a reply - I will check them out.

Best of luck to you on your OB search

• Loading the player...
  • Where is north central baptist?
  • North Central Baptist is on Stone Oak North of 1604 and west of 281.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"