Iowa Babies

Hi!

Hi everyone! I know this board seems a little dead so I'll understand if I don't get any responses. I'm a soon to be FTM due March 8th. Just curious how many other DSM area mommies out there are due around the time? If so, where are you at being prepared for LO to arrive?? I am feeling very unprepared with only having 9 weeks to go. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi!

• Hi There! I am also going to be a FTM March 6th or there abouts :) I am feeling unprepared as well but I have a shower this weekend and one more the weekend after. I think after those have passed I will feel more prepared about what I need to purchase still. Where are you delivering?
  • I'm delivering at Mercy downtown. Since my first post I've had one shower and I'll be having another one next weekend. I'm feeling slightly more prepared now having some of the basic necessities but I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed mentally. LO is gonna be here soon whether or not mom and dad are ready!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Mommas!  Hope all is well with you :)  I'm due with my first March 18th.  Are you in the Due in March 2013 Facebook group?
  • I didn't even know one existed. I occasionally look through and post on the March 2013 board on here though.  How do I find this FB group?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"