Nurseries and Baby Gear

Suggestions on JJ Cole Diaper Bag...

Okay, so I am looking at the various diaper bags.  I don't want to have to carry a purse and diaper bag.  Yet, I am also use to carrying around a small purse.  So I am afraid some of the diaper bags will be too bulky for me.

Has anyone purchased any of the JJ Cole Diaper Bags?  RIght now, I am looking at the JJ Cole Mode Tote Diaper Bag or JJ Cole Satchel.  Let me know if you had either of these and your thoughts on it.  Thanks!

Re: Suggestions on JJ Cole Diaper Bag...

• Honestly, I would look at another brand. I had JJ Cole diaper bag, hooded towels and a blanket and all of them were coming unravelled at the seams with a month of using them. I called the company and returned everything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • I would stay away, like the PP said.  I had FOUR diaper bags in a 2 year period.  They were under warranty so I kept getting replacements.  I had broken zippers, open seams and ripping. After the 4th bag ( a Mode) started to rip, I gave up and went with Skip Hop. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with both pp's on this one... I've had terrible luck with jj Cole quality
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Wow I love JJ cole. We did have one issue about 6-9 months after our first bag but they replaced it for us and we've had no issues since. I also recently got the satchel (needed bigger bag for 3). I absolutely adore it. I got it like 4-5 months ago and it's great. It'll look great as a purse too when I'm done using a diaper bag. I highly recommend the satchel. We had the system 180 by the way as our first bag. Also great, best for one baby. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imagejuliane2004:
    Wow I love JJ cole. We did have one issue about 6-9 months after our first bag but they replaced it for us and we've had no issues since. I also recently got the satchel (needed bigger bag for 3). I absolutely adore it. I got it like 4-5 months ago and it's great. It'll look great as a purse too when I'm done using a diaper bag. I highly recommend the satchel. We had the system 180 by the way as our first bag. Also great, best for one baby. 
    They system 180 is what I had replaced twice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"