September 2013 Moms

Eating issues, anyone?

I am having a problem eating. During the day I only eat once I work nights so my body is more hungry during the night but I still have to force myself to eat and the only thing that I can eat without gagging are cups of noodles.

I am just not hungry I feel full all the time, anyone else having the same issue.

Oh this is my third and I did not have this issue with the others.

Any tips?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Eating issues, anyone?

• I keep up by eating tiny meals every 2 hours and it makes sense to eat whatever u feel like dont worry keeping it down at this point seems more important...hope it helps
  • I feel full all the time too; especially the past few days...I have subsisted mostly on crackers and oatmeal that don't upset my stomach.

I have been experimenting with different types of foods to see if I can tolerate them. I have a few crackers and then, try a few bites of salad or a protein.

These are days when the prenatal vitamin is really important.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I get really full but lately past few days I've been eating way too much til I feel sick. :/ so I gotta stop eatin so much. Get terrible heartburn. Like damnit either I'm hungry or I'm not. The vitamins make me full
  • After a couple bites I'm full. I just try again in an hour.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Im having eating issues as well... Although I haven't had an issue with keeping food down I just have a hard time eating. Nothing sounds good to me. And making myself food is a chore. I just keep thinking why am O going to make this when I dont even want it:/ I've been drinking breakfast shakes when I find Im turned off by food. Its like a mean and has so many benefits. Hope this stage passes for us all
  • I have no desire to eat either. I fight with myself and when I do eat, I feel full after a few bites. I've also lost 5lbs. I have yet to throw up, but I think its because all I'm eating are bland foods and in small portions. I can't remember the last time I was hungry! But they say this is a good sign, so I'm trying not to complain too much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"