October 2013 Moms

embarrassing confession....

so this afternoon i started having some sharp, moderately painful cramps.  they would come and go every few minutes.  i was getting kinda concerned, i have had mild cramping but nothing like this.  i started googling ectopic pregnancy and UTI's, i was convinced i possibly had one or the other, was panicking, posted a question on the sept bmb (since my EDD straddles the months i look at both)...then i realized that it was all due to, ahem, intestinal issues after i passed gas and felt SO much better!   *hand to forehead*  i am extra embarrassed at myself since this is even my second pregnancy.  

anyone else have an embarrassing confession they want to get off their chest? ;) 

TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: embarrassing confession....

• I peed my pants two days ago.

Thankfully I was at home. I thought "snissing" was bad enough after delivering DD, but I have lost ALL control of my bladder. I am constantly peeing so this was just insult to injury. 

• I know what you mean, I get really bad gas cramps... And gas when I'm pregnant!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • In bed the other night i woke myself up farting. The worst part was my butt was pressed up against DH. He was awake and never said a word or moved a muscle. Oh how I love that man!

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• LMAO!! My husband threatens to sleep on the couch (jokingly of course) my farts are BADDDD. He's a good man.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Farting, snoring, and I had a spontaneous orgasm the other night..... Wasn't even having a sexy dream!
  • I had really bad intestinal cramps during my 4th and 5th week last time, I was really freaked out too! This week I started drinking metamucil every morning... So now I just have the killer farts. OMG I feel terrible for anyone who walks into my offfice...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesenessat:
    Farting, snoring, and I had a spontaneous orgasm the other night..... Wasn't even having a sexy dream!

Spontaneous orgasm?! Sign me up for that! lol

• I was having pains too.  When I realized it was gas I was so embarrassed.  I was googling cramping during pregnancy obsessively lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have the same problem! It gets so bad it wakes me up at night!

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"