October 2013 Moms
Options

I made peanut butter today!

Which, of course, lead to peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.... Mmmmmm... That is all :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I made peanut butter today!

• Options

That sounds delicious!! H brought home ben and jerry's "late night snack" its the pregnant woman's dream. Vanilla bean ice cream, caramel swirl, and fudge covered potato chips clusters. I love that man. 

• Options
    Yummy! I'm getting ready to eat one of the oatmeal peanut butter cookies hubby had me make for him. :) Kinda odd I'm the one pregnant but he's the one with food demands! 
    photo IMAG0561-002-Copy2-Copy_zps16abfae1.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need to try that!!
  • Options
    imageLaceyV13:
    That sounds delicious!! H brought home ben and jerry's "late night snack" its the pregnant woman's dream. Vanilla bean ice cream, caramel swirl, and fudge covered potato chips clusters. I love that man.nbsp;

OMG I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE.

• Options

imageyesthisiskim0401:
    imageLaceyV13:
    That sounds delicious!! H brought home ben and jerry's "late night snack" its the pregnant woman's dream. Vanilla bean ice cream, caramel swirl, and fudge covered potato chips clusters. I love that man.nbsp;
    OMG I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE.

ITS AMAZING!!! You must go get it right now!  

• Options
    My mouth just watered!  DH made peanut butter goodies on Sunday... I think I might need a bedtime snack!
  • Options
    Mmmm!! I keep a stash of homemade cookie dough balls in the freezer. The last of them were baked tonight, so I'll need to build the stash back up soon!

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"