August 2013 Moms

Thursday ticker change!

There hasn't been one, has there?

This post is for anyone who is blank week and zero days. What do we usually include in this post?? lol

How many weeks? What fruit?

Any appointments or updates?

How are you feeling?

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend?
image"">imageimageimage

Re: Thursday ticker change!

• How many weeks? 12

What fruit? Plum

Any appointments or updates? Had appointment today and LO heartbeat was 150 bpm

How are you feeling? Starting to feel much better!

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? Watching it at home in my PJ's

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many weeks? What fruit?
    Lucky 13!! Peach, I think.

Any appointments or updates?
    I go Monday for what I've deemed my "mental health" visit. lol My OB is awesome and really understanding; she knows what I do for work and how it stresses me out about loss. So I'm going in for a quick check in and to hopefully hear the heart beat for the first time!!

How are you feeling?
    A lot better. The headaches are killer, and my insomnia is back in full force, even with drugs. ::sobs:: Other than that, though, I really don't have much to complain about.

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend?
    I haven't decided yet. My H has to work. I might go watch with my parents, or on the couch at home. I haven't really told the friends I would possibly watch with yet, and I don't feel like coming up with a non drinking explanation.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks?    14 weeks!  Second Trimester!  YAAAAAY!!! :)

What fruit? A lemon!

Any appointments or updates?  Not until Valentine's Day ...Hoping for a really great Valentine this year! I am switching to a new midwife this time, so I am excited about that...

How are you feeling? I'm feeling really good still.  Occasional nausea and a crazy sensitive nose, but good.  Almost too good--I've been really nervous because of this, but I'm likely worrying about nothing.  I can't wait to hear my baby again. 

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend?  No super bowl for me... Just not interested in football.  This weekend will consist of working on organizing the bedrooms in our house--getting ready to start a nursery soon.  We may visit some family.  Next Wednesday is DH and my birthday (I am exactly 1 year older) and we are heading into Chicago to see Peter Pan starring Cathy Rigby.  I'm very excited for that!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks? What fruit? 10 weeks! a prune (not the most glamorous fruit)

Any appointments or updates? Had an appointment on Tuesday. Everything looks great!

How are you feeling? I've had better days. My OB gave me a prescription for Zofran, so that should be helping with the bad days.

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? We'll be watching at home. :)

****CHILD/BFP WARNING****

TTC since 2/11 - Unexplained IF B/W revealed high prolactin levels. Taking bromocriptine for prolactin.
    IUI #1-3 = BFN
    IVF #1 = Cancelled (undermedicated = small follicles)
    IVF #2 = ER 12/6 - 6R/4M/Only 1F
    Transfered our one and only blast (3AA) on 12/11 = BFP!

Trying for Baby #2

IVF#3 - 13 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized. All 7 got a fungus and arrested.

IVF#4 - February 2016 - 13 eggs retrieved. All arrested.

IVF#5 - June 2016 - 12 eggs retrieved. All arrested. Told I need a donor egg.

Changed REs.

IVF #6 - September 2016 - T-priming, HGH, Lupon flare. 31 eggs retrieved!!! 12 made it to blast! Transferred 2 blasts (5AA, 4AA).

• How many weeks? 14 a lemon!

Appointments? Appointment was on Tuesday. We heard the heartbeat again, still in the 150s!!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. Mild symptoms the entire 1st trimester so still just some sore boobs, bloating, not much else.

Super Bowl Sunday I will be going to my cousins house to watch the Super Bowl with family. They are in their mid upper 30's and told it was nearly impossible to have children, but!! They are now due in March with a little girl! His wife didn't want a shower but the Super Bowl party is dubbing for a baby shower. We are just bringing her gifts but it will be so fun to surprise her and watch the super bowl too.
  • How many weeks? What fruit? I'm a peach today, 13 weeks :)

Any appointments or updates? Got my NT 1st trimester testing results back, all is normal. Couldn't get the heartbeat at my 12 week visit b/c of my stupid tilted uterus :(

How are you feeling? Still having some all day sickness, but it's in waves now.  Now i'm having heart palpitations every time i move!  I think i just need to put down the oreos and cheese, and get back to some kind of exercise. 

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? Just going to a friend's house.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks? 12!

What fruit? a plum I think

Any appointments or updates? NT scan rocked.  Heard heartbeat.  Telling folks!  WooHoo

How are you feeling? A little on the nauseous side, honestly.  I hope this isn't goign to stick around too long.

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? We usually go to DH's friends house, which probably won't be terribly fun.  Maybe I can get him to nix it this year!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• How many weeks? What fruit? 14, lemon

Any appointments or updates? Got the results of our NIPT back, negative for all trisomies! I think our next appt is in 2 weeks with the backup midwife .

How are you feeling? Pretty good pregnancy wise, but now I have a cold and have been feeling run down and crappy.

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? I guess my husband and I will watch I have lots of school work to do though:
  • How many weeks? What fruit? 11 weeks. A lime!

Any appointments or updates? Not for another few weeks 

How are you feeling? Progressively better. I still have worse days than others, but I think my nausea is starting to taper off. Yay!

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? Going to my Aunt's house for a party/chili cook-off. 

Anniversary
    William Oliver born 8-5-13 

• How many weeks? What fruit? 11 weeks...Lime Time!!

Any appointments or updates? Nope, not till next Wednesday, though my OB did call me and yell at me for blowing off an ultrasound...which I did not...the place the ultrasound is scheduled me for the same day as my next OB appt, and did not tell them...they thought I skipped it...

How are you feeling? Tired, but otherwise...very goos

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? I have to work during the day...and do not have cable...so I will be in bed early as I have to get up at 1a.

• imageBrooke888Wed157297:
    How many weeks? What fruit? 10 weeks! a prune (not the most glamorous fruit)

My phone app. says that 10 weeks is a kumquat. That's what I went with when I was 10 weeks. A much cuter fruit. :)

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Weeks: 13, peach

Appointments:  Heard the heartbeat for the first time, I have seen it before but hearing it was great.  My next one is in 3 weeks.

Feeling:  Great. I am super hungry and have some minor RLP here and there but nothing to complain about.

Super Bowl:  Watching my DH and his friends get drunk.  Feeling a little jealous but I will just eat a crap load of food to make up for it.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• How many weeks? What fruit?  11 weeks...a lime!

Any appointments or updates?  We just had our first ultrasound on Tuesday.  What a relief it was to hear a strong heartbeat and see the baby moving around! 

How are you feeling?  Still a little nauseous, but I think that's starting to taper off for me too.  My biggest problem this week is that I am exhausted all the time!

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? DH and I will probably watch at home...mostly for the commercials!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 14 weeks today and lemon, I think. mobile bumping

No major symptoms just starting to get increasingly uncomfortable in my jeans. I've also been really emotional lately, which I hate. I hate feeling irrational, does that make sense? Next appointment is on Monday when I should get to hear the heartbeat again.

No big plans for the Super Bowl. Just crying into my hot wings that the Pats aren't there. ;
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • How many weeks? 11

What fruit? lime

Any appointments or updates? none til feb 19th

How are you feeling?  nauseous but other than that fine.  finally have some energy back

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? I work til 5 on sunday then heading over to a friend's house to watch but it may be awkward since I'm a social drinker and I obviously won't be drinking but we haven't told anyone we are PG yet sooo..... yea

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Day late.... but still want to check in because I'm 13 weeks today. Woo hoo!

How many weeks? What fruit? 13 weeks; I'm a peach

Any appointments or updates? No appointments but I did get my Doppler yesterday and we heard the HB on our own today. Glad I had seen the nurse search for it during our last two appointments b/c it helped me go lower, and be patient.

How are you feeling? Finally feeling better.  Still a little nauseous but overall better

What are your Super Bowl plans? If you're not watching, are you doing anything special or fun this weekend? Probably will watch the superbowl but am in the middle of a move so may be packing too. Ugh, but gotta get it over with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"