Trying to Get Pregnant

Any point to charting right now?

I am just curious if you ladies think there is any important information that can be garnered from charting BBT at this point while waiting for AF to return following Mirena removal?  Obviously I don't really know what CD I am so I can't add that to a chart.

Re: Any point to charting right now?

• Only benefit I see is getting used to taking your temp so you are ready to go once AF returns. But otherwise, I don't think its important. 
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • If for no other reason but to get comfortable with charting I would start.

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe to get into the habit of waking up and temping? 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • I started charting mid cycle just to get into the habit of doing so. I don't really think I gained any information from those temps, just practice.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's what I was thinking too.  Thanks ladies!
  • As this is my first month charting, I do not have much wisdom, but I have realized that my temps are almost a full degree lower if I wake up early than they are if I temp at the time my alarm normaly goes off. That would have been good to know, even if I wasn't necessarily trying to confirm O.

ETA: typo

• I disagree that the only thing to gain is to get used to taking your temps. I am charting to TTA for now so I can see if I'm ovulating, approximately when I'm ovulating, and if my LP is a normal length.

All of those things are good to know going into TTC.

ETA: Oh. Reading comprehension fail on my part, Quidditch. Since you're waiting on CD 1, I guess it's not quite as useful as what I said above. Once you actually get to CD1, were you to TTA for a cycle, all of the things I said would be useful.

Anyway, carry on.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"