Georgia Babies

Could I be pregnant??

good morn ladies... i have a quick ques... i have started the period tracker on my Ipod.. well it says that on this past saturday that i was ovulating... well my BF and i had sex on that saturdaysunday..(like 2am) could i be  pregnant???

Re: Could I be pregnant??

• Please tell me you have come to liven up this board? 

iPod ovulation trackers are ALWAYS very predictable so in that case I say you are def pregnant. Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedleigh2020:

Please tell me you have come to liven up this board? 

iPod ovulation trackers are ALWAYS very predictable so in that case I say you are def pregnant. Congrats!

ITA with dleigh... you are def pregnant.  and you can probably look at the chinese calendar to find out the sex now.  esp since you know when you conceived. 

• Loading the player...
  • WOOOOOW!!! WELL IN THAT CASE... YES I HAVE COME TO LIVEN UP THIS BOARD...LOL... and Thx sooo much for responding... I'm gonna wait a little while longer b4 i take a test... and as soon as I get the def YES!!! I'm on and POPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAAAAAY ME!!!!

We already have a little girl named Hannah (almost 13 yo) 2gether... She is gonna be soooo stoked!!

daaaang I waited a looooong time... lol (13 yo)

• Thx Daisygirl613... im about to look into that chinese calender right now... yaaay!!! im sooo excited... I sure hope that im preggos!!
  • Congrats!!! I think there is a website that will tell you what your child will look like too!! Totally accurate!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • @Daisygirl613... YAAAAAY!!! It says it would be a BOY!!!! WHICH IS JUUUUST WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOMMMMGG!
  • WOW!! Thx Mrs. Guz... I cant wait to try that one out too....lol
  • Oh and don't forget to run to the local CVS to pick up the gender poas test. That way you can make sure the Chinese calendar is right.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ok.. Thx a BUNCH!! Wink
  • I think there's also a career predictor out there. It gives out a bunch of false positives about lawyers, but it's already available in Europe without a prescription.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh goody, now you can decorate your nursery in all BLUE!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww!  CONGRATS!  Happy and healthy 9 months.  Wow, you are so lucky to be so prepared so early.  The girls on this board really know their stuff, so you are set. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Y'all are terrible.  =)
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I know right!!!! I'm tooo excited... Although I'm gonna wait to tell ppl and b4 i get too excited my cycle is due to come on on the 9th of Feb... if I pass that date im for surrrrre that im preggos!!! 
  • lolol... arent we tho.... lol
  • So I know you are stoked about having a boy(bc you already have a 13 yr old girl) but let's just say it turns out to be another girl. Are you going to have gender disappointment?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • No... not at all... I will honestly glad with whatever GOD blesses me with....I really just want a healthy and happy baby...although a boy would be nice... I will be happy either way.. besides lil girls have the cutest clothes.... but i just would looove to dress me a little man... Big Smile
  • So another thing ladies.... if all goes well. what is a good prenatal vitamin to take... its bn 13yrs for me..I know i def cant take those HORSE PILLS that i remember the doctor either ordered to told me to take..... any suggestions??
  • Oh hunny, so much has changed in 13 years. You know that now a days, you get your body back in 2 weeks. Modern medicine is truly amazing.

• Awesome!!  It's been away since we had a thread like this!  I need to know which tracker you used.  I have been using 2 since May and still not pregnant.  It is not fair!!!!!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • well i dont wanna count my chicken b4 they hatch bc i still dont know for sure... my cycle is supposed to start on the 9th.... so if all goes well then i will be pregnant.. im using the period tracker on my ipod... it said that i was ovulating on saturday which is the day we were intimate... i really hope that I am... its bn 13yrs since i had a child and im now about to be 37yrs old in April.... so its time i get started.. the ladies here has really given me sum good tips... and hv said that im preggo.... i sure hope everyone was right.. lol.. what 2 trackers are you using?
  • Maybe Baby and Fertility Friend
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I think your right....and I love your daughters name... since the thought of me trying to become pregnant I have thought about the name Ava.... that is sooo pretty...im thinking Ava Grace....
  • Geez
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"