October 2011 Moms
Options

Hiding from Wes behind a stack of pillows

We made it to Texas!!! 12 straight hours of MORE packing and moving yesterday, about 2 hours of sleep, airport at 6am, a 3 plus hour packed flight with a crazy 16 month old, and I need an Ativan and a shot of whiskey. I'm settling for wine and McDonald's. We close on our house tomorrow, move in Monday. In the meanwhile, we are at an extended stay hotel, I have the pack n play set up between one of the beds and the wall, with a blanket wrapped around the sides and a wall of pillows on the top of the bed so Wes can't see me on the other bed and he'll GTF to sleep. MOTY. This sucks. My assshole dogs are in a crate next to his PNP and one of them barked and woke Wes up already. I told them if they did it again I'd put them in the housekeeping broom closet. I was mostly serious.

Pool.

Pool.

3 more days.
July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Hiding from Wes behind a stack of pillows

• Options
    On the bright side... You made it. ; Delaware will miss you I'm sure.
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome to Texas!  I hope your closing goes smoothly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck with your move!  We moved last weekend just like 4 miles away.  I can't imagine moving across country!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Good Lord, that sounds like a sh!tton of work.  How was Wes' sleep?  I LOL'ed at the azzhole dog part, crazy dog, who barks and wakes up a baby unless you have a death wish? 

Did you get your shot of whiskey?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay, Texas welcomes you. Remind me again of where you are/will be.

Sorry about the rough stay in the hotel, hope it improves.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"