January 2013 Moms
Options

Tech help please

I feel like I should know this by now, but why won't the stupid  Bump update my new sig I just saved...is there something else I have to do?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tech help please

• Options
    TB has been having issues with the signatures lately. You can either try to save it a bunch of times (some people say this works for them) or what has worked for me is to make sure that there are no unnecessary spaces in the signature code. Sometimes when we copy and paste it puts weird spaces in there and it always works for me after I find them
    Anniversary

• Options

imageRaeily:
    TB has been having issues with the signatures lately. You can either try to save it a bunch of times (some people say this works for them) or what has worked for me is to make sure that there are no unnecessary spaces in the signature code. Sometimes when we copy and paste it puts weird spaces in there and it always works for me after I find them

This is how I got mine to work yesterday.

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageEags:

imageRaeily:

This is how I got mine to work yesterday.

Same here. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"