April 2013 Moms
Options

So NOT hot.

I'm leaking colostrum, my feet/ankles are elephant-like, I'm super constipated, and seem to have developed several obvious grey hairs on my temples.  I have been feeling pretty cute throughout this pregnancy until.... today.  Getting a cut /color on Saturday and can't wait, but wow, do I feel uncute lately.

9 more weeks, really?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: So NOT hot.

• Options

Lol!  Oh the joys of motherhood!  I completely understand how you feel.  I walk around feeling like I've peed my pants 24/7...not so sexy.  Strangely, my husband finds me more attractive than ever and I can't understand why!  Perhaps its the giant boobs.

Hang in there!  It will be over before we know it and then we can laugh about all of this less than glamorous stuff later!

• Options
    I hear ya! I am so ready to feel cute again. Hang in there. We're almost to the finish line!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePammyla23:

Lol!  Oh the joys of motherhood!  I completely understand how you feel.  I walk around feeling like I've peed my pants 24/7...not so sexy.  Strangely, my husband finds me more attractive than ever and I can't understand why!  Perhaps its the giant boobs.

Hang in there!  It will be over before we know it and then we can laugh about all of this less than glamorous stuff later!

This is so me... I just feel like I leak all the time 

2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeheron80:
    imagePammyla23:

This is so me... I just feel like I leak all the time 

Oh yes -- the swamp crotch and gas and burping too, how could I forget.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageSpringPeeper:

Geez JSS, you aren't allowed to WHINE!

Signed,

two is enough because I don't think my body can handle this crap again. 

Haha.  I know, I hope I have amnesia before we decide to do this again.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding me... I need to remember to go pluck my one chin hair that KEEPS GROWING BACK. ugh.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    imageSpringPeeper:

Signed,

two is enough because I don't think my body can handle this crap again. 

Preach. I was grumbling to H last night that I've officially entered the waddling stage.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yep yep... so right there with you.. this pregnancy has been a lot harder on me than DS was.. really not sure if I want to go through this again lol
    "You get in the bowl." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"