August 2013 Moms
Options

1st hormonal episode

So far I've been lucky not to have any emotional ups and downs or mood swings, but that sure caught up with me this week! I had a mini breakdown moment in a drive-thru when the lady told me they had run out of the item I ordered. I felt my face getting hot and the tears were forming in my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it! The woman gave me this look like she felt sorry for me and thought I was crazy at the same time and asked if she could get me anything else, to which I simply responded "that's all I wanted" before rolling up my window and driving away so I could ugly cry without being judged. Ridiculous hormones...

Re: 1st hormonal episode

• Options
    Hahaha...she probably told everyone about the crazy lady at work today that broke down in the drive thru.  So far all of my breakdowns have thankfully been at home and directed towards the tv.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    That's funny! And sad! I'm sorry that happened to you!

But more importantly...what was the said item you wanted so badly??
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea mine are normally directed at the tv. I was watching a show last night and bawled so hysterically I gave myself a headache. It was quite ridiculous and I am sure I really needed to just get a grip. It was a damn television show!!!
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

imageBlueJewelM:
    That's funny! And sad! I'm sorry that happened to you! But more importantly...what was the said item you wanted so badly??

Loaded potato bites from Arby's. With BBQ sauce :) I was craving them so bad and when I couldn't have them it was too much to handle! 

• Options
    I broke down on my commute home from work yesterday over a song my iPod started playing. "Good Man" by India Arie. I almost had to pull over because the tears made everything blurry.
  • Options
    I lost it this morning.  I was just talking to my husband, walked away and stood in my closet and bawled for 10 minutes!  So weird.
  • Options

That's kind of a funny story.

I had a complete meltdown the other night over...actually it's a really long story so I'll spare you the details. It was completely irrational and I knew it at the time so I went into the bedroom, sat on the bed, cried, hyperventilated and let it pass. We've been laughing about it for days now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"