Boston Babies

OBGYN - North of Boston & Affiliated with MGH

Hi Ladies,

I haven't had much luck finding an OBGYN that is North of Boston and affiliated with MGH that is accepting new patients.  Any suggestions?  I live in North Andover, so anything off of 93, Rt. 1, or 114 would work really well.  Thanks!

Re: OBGYN - North of Boston & Affiliated with MGH

• Is MGH Revere a little farther than you'd prefer? I can't recommend a specific obgyn there but my mother works there and says they are all very nice. I go there for my primary care and my doctor had suggested a few of them to me so they definitely have a few who are accepting new patients.

Actually if you look at the MGH obgyn website they have a list of all of them and in their profile it says whether they are accepting new patients or not.

I decided to go to northshore meidcal center in Salem. They are associated with partners, just like MGH, so is that something that would work for you? I know they are able to look at all my records from MGH so they must be affiliated.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • How about Endicott St (114) Danvers? There is Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care.

*Jennifer* Mommy to: Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Angel whom we m/c'd in Sept. 2012.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"