April 2012 Moms

I complain....He learns...

So i was venting the other day (here and to friends/family) that LO is lazy and "will never learn to crawl or pull up or go from laying to sitting) <~~~ Dramatic much? 

Anyway - this morning....He just started crawling around....going from laying down to sitting, and pulling up!!! WTH - I think this kid is psychic and just holds back to make momma crazy :)

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I complain....He learns...

• Yes Just by reading the heading, I thought this was gonna be about an annoying husband. Lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSketchipyro:
    Yes Just by reading the heading, I thought this was gonna be about an annoying husband. Lol

Me too! lol.

congrats on all of the milestones tho! Some babies do that they hold off and then its like a light switch

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's great! On mobile, all it says is "I complain....He le" and my guess was leaves. So I also thought it was about your DH, but not about him learning! I'm glad it was something good!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Awesome! Way to go!!

• That's awesome! DD is still trying to crawl, it's been a long time coming. She's starting to sit up by herself more. But I have my doubts about crawling. When she gets up on her knees, it looks like she's trying to get on her feet sometimes. Who knows. Also, she's not pulling up yet. Maybe she's testing me too like your LO..hahaha. I think they know a lot more then they let on. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"