Parenting

First kiss with SO?

Keeping with the promise of lighthearted posts today, what was your first kiss with your SO like?

Here is the story of mine....

I met SO on vacation. I met him the night before I left town and we talked on the phone for 3 months before I made it back. He wanted to see me so he picked me up from the airport. I came off the plane and he was standing right outside the security gates. I walked up to him and he scooped me up and kissed me before he even said hello. /swoon.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: First kiss with SO?

• Aw! That's sweet! Me and Dh kissed in the parking lot of a bar.......
  • Ugh it was so awkward. He was 17 and I was only his second girl friend so he had no moves. We were friends and my room mate was a nut so we had to hang out in my tiny basement bedroom. One night he laid his arm over my pillow and I had to either sit against it or not sit at all.  It eventually turned into an awkward make out session.
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, that's sweet :)

I knew DH for 4 years before we dated.  He was my best friend through high school.  The fall after we graduated, he had broken up with his high school g/f (a friend of mine).  I went to his house to hang out, and he showed me how he rearranged his bedroom (he swears it wasn't a line lol).  When he turned off the light, I knew there was a concrete step to get back to the living room, and didn't want to trip.  When I told him that, he leaned down and kissed me :D

The rest is history.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH and I met online. We had a friendship (emails, messaging, phone calls) that spanned 5.5 years. The summer of 2002, we started talking on the phone daily, and feeling started to develop. We met for the first time that September, and we hugged and kissed as soon as we greeted each other. It was awkwardly wonderful.(Or wonderfully awkward? lol)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageHesterlicious:
    Ugh it was so awkward. He was 17 and I was only his second girl friend so he had no moves. We were friends and my room mate was a nut so we had to hang out in my tiny basement bedroom. One night he laid his arm over my pillow and I had to either sit against it or not sit at all.  It eventually turned into an awkward make out session.

LOL. Hey whatever works, right? 

• H and I met at college and we had some mutual friends. H was on the baseball team so he had wuite a few "jersey chasers." One was pretty abd that night and kept coming by him so he asked if I would stay close and hang out with him to keep her away. I agreed. (he was cute)

We ended up talking and drinking all night....then he lifted me up on the bar and kissed me right there. It was hot. I think he had a little liquid courage because he is kind of a shy guy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Another parking lot of a bar story. So romatical.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMrsSkull1107:

I met my H when we were both on the same archaeological dig. I don't remember what happened the night we met because I was hammered drunk. But I remember laughing with him and connecting on a "omg, I wanna do this guy" level.

So a couple of nights later, there was another party and more booze. And this time we snuck off to hang out away from everyone. We were cuddling on a hammock next to the cabin we all lived in and before I knew what was happening, he was kissing me and I was kissing him. It was SOOOOO hot.

By 5th night of knowing each other we went skinny dipping and by a week later, we'd had sex together up on a look out point that we went to in the middle of the night, with no flashlights, just the moon to light the night.

did I just read a steamy romance novel? I think I did! 

• My first kiss with MH was Cosmo fueled on my side and Jager fueled on his LOL We are both pretty shy and sadly needed the alcohol for either of us to make a move. But I can honestly say that it rocked my world :) We got married 7 months later in a big, splashy Italian style wedding LOL 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • We were at a bar.
  • Second date, we went back to her apartment after doing something reasonably fun that I couldn't really enjoy because I wasn't really sure if she liked me or not. After sitting on her couch for half an hour each sipping a beer, I figured she wanted me to make a move. I did, and it worked out well for us.

As a side note, she made me wait until date #4 to have sex! But I suppose I ended up marrying her, so maybe it was a good call on her part?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • We met at a party and our first kiss was while playing spin the bottle! 

Klassy!

• imageMrsSkull1107:

I met my H when we were both on the same archaeological dig. I don't remember what happened the night we met because I was hammered drunk. But I remember laughing with him and connecting on a "omg, I wanna do this guy" level.

So a couple of nights later, there was another party and more booze. And this time we snuck off to hang out away from everyone. We were cuddling on a hammock next to the cabin we all lived in and before I knew what was happening, he was kissing me and I was kissing him. It was SOOOOO hot.

By 5th night of knowing each other we went skinny dipping and by a week later, we'd had sex together up on a look out point that we went to in the middle of the night, with no flashlights, just the moon to light the night.

I'm a curmudgeon about such things, but even I found this insanely romantic!

• imageashleysyn2:
    Apparently I tried to swallow his....

Fun with selective quotes!

• DH and I were really good friends in college for a year. We'd always flirted and I was totally crushing on him that entire year. One day he showed up to school with a bottle of rum (he'd been Mormon his whole life) and asked if I wanted to go spend the night at a mutual friend's house and drink with him. Uh... yes please! 

We polished off that bottle and then some and ended up in bed together. That was 11 years ago.  

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  •   We were sitting outside a friends house in his truck and he leaned over to kiss me. I swear you could hear a crackle from the insane attraction between us. I had waited a long time for him to kiss me and he loved teasing me. 
  • Well, to give a bit of a back story, DH worked for the local sheriff's office and I worked for a city police department.  I did a traffic stop and DH backed me up.  That is how we met.  We became friends and hung out.  My sister was supposed to go to a concert with me and backed out at the last minute, so I asked DH if he wanted to go.  The entire 2 days we were away, I was so nervous, because I liked him and didn't know how to tell him.  Especially since we had become such good friends.  We both had also just moved to the area and didn't know many people.

I ended up going to his house after work one night and we watched movies.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch.  The next morning when I went to leave, he tried to kiss me.  I kind of laughed and moved away, because I did not have a toothbrush and had not brushed my teeth, so I did not want our first kiss to be with nasty morning breath.  Anyways, he said he didn't care and that was the first kiss.  Ha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We were 16 and 17 and at our first party together. It was one of my best friend's birthday who lived near the lake where I grew up. We went as friends and were getting to know each other after having met a few months before that. The whole group, about 10 of us, decided to walk through the woods to the dock around midnight. He held my hand to help me climb over a rock and then continued to hold it the rest of the way to the lake. Once we got there, we all laid down on the dock to look at the stars and at some point he started playing with the ring on my finger so I turned to look at him and he kissed me.
  • He drove me back to where I was staying and when I got out of the car he said I forgot something. I lean back into the car to reach for this unknown object I forgot. He tilted my chin up, said " You forgot this." , and kissed me. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH and I kissed at a college drama party on the the front porch. Unfortunately that house was been torn down for University construction. :(

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"