November 2012 Moms
Options

Those who work from home

Just wondering what those of you who work from home do. Also, how do you juggle work with caring for your LO?
I'm temporarily working from home part time until I go back full time in 2 months. I think find tarting to figure out a little better how to juggle them both.
I'd love to work from home permanently.

Re: Those who work from home

• Options
    I did it when LO had RSV. I hate working from home but I made it work. My job is all email and internet based. I put LO in the k'tan and he was pretty happy in there while I worked.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't started back to work yet but I work from home full time. I'm doing a nanny share with another family in my house.  No idea if that'll be a good plan or not, but I'm glad ill be able to BF all day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I start back on Monday and I'm in human resources. Basically, companies outsource parts of their HR to my company. My days are full of video conferences, phone interviews, research, and troubleshooting issues with applicant tracking systems. I was working 40+ hours per week, but I have decided to try parttime until I can figure out a good schedule with LO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm in marketing and product management. I'm lucky enough to work for a company that has a telework program. Currently working pt 3 days a week from home when I go back ft they have me coming in two days per week. Given the number of calls and web conferences, we have an athome daycare provider watch our ds during the day my work from home is really more about avoiding the hour each way commute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"